Friday 27 June 2008

RSM CFS Conference update on release of webcast

May be reposted

RSM CFS Conference: an ETA for webcast
May be reposted

RSM CFS Conference update on release of webcast

This morning (27 June) I telephoned the office of Mr Ian Balmer, Chief
Executive of the Royal Society of Medicine for an update on the release of a
webcast of the presentations made at the RSM's CFS conference on 28 April.

I spoke to Mr Balmer's PA, Ms Joanna Rose, who told me the following:

That Power Point slides used during the presentations are expected to be
available from the RSM website from next Monday.

That a webcast of the presentations is expected to be completed and
available from the website by the end of next week.

I asked Ms Rose whether all the presentations would be available on the
website since there had been some concerns that permission might not yet
have been obtained from all presenters: Ms Rose advised me that it was her
understanding that all presentations will be included.

The page on the RSM website for RSM webcasts is:

http://www.rsm. ac.uk/academ/ video.php

I will update as soon as I can confirm that the Powerpoint Presentations
have been published.

Suzy Chapman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All ten presentation webcasts are now available from the RSM website together with PDFs of Speaker Presentations.

Links here on ME agenda