Tuesday 11 September 2007

The Thief of Many Lives

In reply to the Thief of Many lives, What you call yourself is not important, I don't really care how many names you call yourself.

There is something in my so called life that you are not capable of destroying and that is HOPE!!

Yes, you have entered our lives and stripped my innocent child of his normal ability to function at any level above minimal.

But I am here I am my child's VOICE and you cannot take that from me either.

I will fight you with all the energy I have, I will tell as many people as possible about you.

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE ME WATCH OUT!!!

I will give my child all the constant care that you say I won't.
This is because I LOVE and CHERISH every minute I have with him.
This is because I am a MOTHER!!

Yes, when you steal his nights from my child and do not let him sleep, and cause him so much pain. I am there by his side.

As for his friends who are still climbing the ladder of normality, YOU WILL NOT CATCH THEM, I WON'T LET YOU.

SO you have a fight on your hands, not an easy one I agree.

I am going to WIN not you!!

I will fight you, the government and anyone else who gets in my way along this very difficult journey,I will not let you let us live a life of just existing.

We are going to fight back!!

Just a wee comment to you the Thief
Yes you have taken a lot from my son and our family and all the things you have mentioned sleep reversal,Isolation,loneliness,
despair,concentration and memory difficulties, most of all Pain amongst many many more symptoms.

So I call for anybody reading this PLEASE PLEASE reply DO_NOT let this Thief STEAL OUR LIVES, EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL.
I will find you and I am pleading with people to support me and help me raise funds and awareness of this terrible debilitating illness
I call ME.

I am walking the walk and talking the talk, but I need HELP!!

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!

11 September 2007 12:57

Delete

No comments: